Hall Hunter Partnership is an industry leading berry grower.
HHP previously used windows scanners to capture data and wanted to bring their operation up to speed using more modern and familiar technology. They needed this to be affordable and as straightforward as possible to implement.
We initially implemented a base version of Harvest Manager in it’s off the shelf form. However, this soon became heavily customised and developed to their bespoke requirements. HHP were impressed with the live picking information they were now getting from the fields using inexpensive android devices. Harvest Manager for HHP now encompasses every part of their business, from accommodation right through to HR and payroll.
- Hall Hunter partnership is a leading berry grower in the UK.
- Formed in 1966, the business now spans 7 sites.
- Recently they have also branched out into Portugal and have a farm there.
- HHP now run a very bespoke version of Harvest Manager.
- The control this gives them throughout their business has vastly improved their operating performance.
- Woodstar focused on the key deliverables for them, while keeping costs down by using readily available hardware.
- After a few years HHP chose Woodstar to deliver a system for their Packhouse management, Packstar. This integrates with Harvest Manager giving HHP full traceability throughout their operations. Berryworld is also integrated into HHP Packstar to provide even greater automation.